Sunday, September 5, 2010

Random Details

I realized that in my big posts, I kind of give the big picture and skip out on some details. Sooo here is a random list

*its weird to have to pay to go to the bathroom (and sometimes hard to have/find change)
*I like to keep a running list of everything I spend money on
*cobblestone is hard to walk on
*they repair all of the cobblestone by hand
*chacos and toms hit at the EXACT same spot on the back of your heel (not great)
*most other people in the world speak english (makes me feel guilty for not knowing other languages)
*people are really friendly
*they love Texas
*I have eaten chicken legs, mushrooms, doner kebab, fried chicken stuffed with cheese, beef lo mein, lots of nutella, fruit, chocolates, coffee, and eggs
*I actually really like leggings and jeggings and plan to wear them when I get home
*I am glad I brought my big camera
* backpacks are heavy
*its easier than you think to function without a phone
*its scary when you think you lost your travelling partner
*internet can be frustrating
*lots of australians and canadians travel
*I can survive (and look pretty decent) without a blowdryer or straightener
*Its weird how our pop culture is over here too
*blow up hangers are very useful
*I am in love with these microfiber towels and want to use them all of the time

I'll try to think of more later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment