Saturday, September 11, 2010

Backtrack #3 (Slazburg day 2)

Good morning! Sarah and I had big plans today to rent a bike and ride through the countryside to an adjoining town. Unfortunately, it is supposed to rain all day. Good thing we saw the fortress yesterday. We asked what they recommended that we do today if it rains and they suggested the salt mines or the ice caves. I am sure they would both be awesome, but both also cost 40-50 euro and I don’t know if I’m up to spending that today… guess I have time to decide. I just really wanted to ride my bike and sing ‘The Hills Are Alive’ on top of a hill somewhere.
Honestly, my feet could probably use a day of rest so I may just hang around the hostel and watch a movie or something. I took a 45 minute, wonderful, hot shower this morning and already feel better.

Update: its noon and still hasn’t rained- we are going out to find a grocery store
- found a grocery store, ate lunch, walked around town… its five and still no rain- we should have gone on the bike ride.
I’m going to check out the hostel’s dinner and try AGAIN to get the internet to work. (other people’s seems to be working hmmmmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment