Thursday, September 2, 2010

don't take pictures of (or of anything around) a prostitute.

Wellll last night after I posted, Sarah and I went to the library for a while (don't make fun of me- it had great views of Amsterdam and tonnnns of computers with free internet- thats hard to come by). After that, we wanted to walk through the red light district so that I could see it. It was crazy. People everywhere, girls in windows, lots of XXX, and red lights (Obvs.). Anyway, the exciting part was that Sarah wanted to take a picture of some of the red lights. I was standing on the bridge watching her and looking around and saw this girl (in a window) to my left get up and start moving around. I was wondering if they are allowed to come out of their glass doors or if they have to stay inside. (a bunch of them open the doors a little bit and talk to guys outside). So, this girl opens her door and SQUIRTS A WATER BOTTLE ALL OVER SARAH!!!!!!!!!!! She yells lots of obscenities about how Sarah is not a very nice person. Apparently, she thought Sarah was taking pictures of the girls on the other side and they must REALLLLY take offense to that. (Surprising enough because they are out there selling themselves). Guess you don't get anything for free. hahahahaha. It was so surprising and pretty funny. Sarah was a good sport about it. We got yelled at again by the girls that she supposedly was taking pictures of. haha.

Moral of the story: don't take pictures of (or of anything around) a prostitute.

Interesting night in Amsterdam. Today we are going to a few museums and trying to find the I AMsterdam sign!

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky they didnt take the camera. You're not suppose to take pictures in the red light district.

    ReplyDelete