I had a blast Wednesday night in Bath! I got to meet up with Loc, Megan, and all of the housemates again. Sam carried my giant backpack around town for me while we tried to figure out what we wanted for dinner. None of them can believe how HUGE my backpack is and how much it weighs. I know its really big, but I guess I'm just used to carrying it by now that it doesn't bother me anymore. We all had dinner and went to see 'The Social Network' and then I crassssheeeed.
When I got up in the morning to head to Loc's, everyone came by 'my room' to say goodbye. I will really miss them! They all moved in to this new house just a few days before I came to stay and then I was there for quite a while so it really did seem like I was just one of the roommates.
Loc and I headed to the airport early early so that we would not have any problems with our flight. I almost made it through with no glitches, but got caught with liquids in my luggage (oops!!)- its so easy to forget about things like lotion and chapstick in your purse. They spent probably 30 minutes pulling out every last little thing I had in my luggage, inspecting it, swiping it with a cloth to look for explosive residue, etc. etc. blahhh. Typical traveling day for me though. After that was all over, we headed straight for our plane to Budapest! Its weird in Europe because you actually walk out on the runway and climb up the stairs to your plane... sort of made me feel official. haha.
The fight was good (aside from some crying babies), but we got into the hostel late. We just found some dinner and went to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment