Our flight left realllly late from Budapest on Sunday. I am notorious for being stopped at security/customs/the ticket counter so we got to the aiport reallly early. Luckily, Loc went through all my luggage beforehand and sorted out everything I needed to make it through easily. I was so proud of myself to not get checked at security! Hooray. Sad, but true. I must look like a terrorist.
The flight was acutally pretty decent. No screaming babies this time and only one reallllly annoying passenger. We got in so late though. Loc and I had to ask a million people to make sure there were no buses or trains running and then get a cab all the way to Bath. It took us forever, but we finally made it to Geraldine's.
We woke up the next morning, I got to shower in a real shower and actually have a decent amount of room in there to move around and shave my legs. (thats been a huge struggle here haha). Then, Loc and I had our farewell meal at Pizza Express and I headed to wait for my train.
Bath has seriously become a home away from home for me here. Even though I wasn't there solidly for the last three weeks, I would leave and always be coming back. I'll miss it. Its such a gorgeous city.
I finally have ridden my last train of the trip! YAYYYY!!! The trains have been super convenient and I am thankful they are there to get me around, but I will not miss carrying my huge backpack around and trying to shove it into a luggage rack, finding a seat, trying not to lose my ticket, being hot/cold/tired/worried about the next train. London is my last stop and I'm looking forward to a good few days of sightseeing and spending time with friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment