Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Back to Bath

Nothing really exciting to report, but I have internet so I am going to blog anyway.

Yesterday was my last day in Oxford. The hostel was really nice and refunded me for the extra night I booked. I got talked into going out with some of the kids from the hostel. I wasn't really feeling like it, but I went anyway. I'm glad I ended up going. I needed some social interaction after a few days all on my own. Plus, one of the guys works at the bar next door so he got me freeee drinks all night. yay. That makes up for England being SOOOOO expensive. I got in late though and am soooo tired today. I'm sure I'll keep up my reputation of falling asleep in front of the tv again tonight. haha I don't want to disappoint anyone.

This morning I struggled forever to get all my stuff into my bag. I did bring an extra bag that I can pack and take things back with me, but I don't want to have to carry it so I just keep stuffing everything into my backpack. Random people are starting to tell me how impressed they are that I can carry it around. haha. That might be a sign that its a little too much. Good thing its almost time for me to come home.

I was so excited last night because I was FINALLY lucky enough to find the third book in that dragon tattoo series at my hostel! score! Its a reallllly huge book. I'm not excited to carry it around, but its been awhile since I've had anything to read. It'll be nice to have on my plane to Budapest and while I'm alone in London. And I just really want to know how the series ends.

I rode the trains to Bath and made it here about 5 hours earlier than I planned to meet Loc and Megan. Fortunately, they let me keep my stuff at an internet cafe so I just wandered around the city all day. I was able to print off most of my necessary documents at the internet cafe so HOPEFULLY I won't have any trouble at customs when I come back through. I would die if they yelled at me again. I mostly just sat in different coffee shops and read all day today. It was nice. The weather is so cold (in the low to mid 50s eeek). I realise its October, but I don't want to be this cold yet. Or, at least I want to have my sweaters and jackets and gloves to keep me warm!

I'm just wasting my last few minutes before I need to go pick up my bag. I'm excited to see Megan and all of her housemates again! We're planning to go to dinner tonight and then watch the apprentice. should be fun.

Miss you allllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment