Its cold today! I am not cut out for 50 degrees. I'm being the most awful tourist ever and am back in my hostel room again. Whoops. I just can't be bothered to walk around anymore. I have seen almost all of the sights here in Oxford. It is really really beautiful. This morning I walked around for a few hours and just took pictures of everything. I climbed the Carfax tower and got a great view of the city. Then, this afternoon I went shopping again (dang you, topshop) and bought more things I don't need. I haven't figured out how I am going to carry it all yet, but I love it and its worth it.... at least thats what I'm telling myself.
I got some laundry done this morning which is always an excellent feeling. Its sad when you notice the smell of laundry detergent so much because you haven't smelled it in that long. haha. Sick out. I am looking forward to having my whole closet back soooooon.
I made a mistake and overbooked my hostel here in Oxford. I'm meant to leave tomorrow and I accidentally booked tomorrow night here too. I asked to see if I could get out of it, but I don't know what they'll do. Then, I'll head back to Bath tomorrow to spend the night with Loc and go to Budapest early Thursday!! I am soooo excited to go! Loc has been keeping up with some huge toxic chemical spill that happened right around Budapest. Its a little scary, but I don't think its anything for us to worry about quite yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment