Sunday, August 29, 2010

Well hello, Atlanta!

The buddy pass didn't work out for me today. I hate to wish bad things for people, but I spent all day hoping that someone would miss the flight and I could steal their spot! I am exhausted and spending the night here to try again tomorrow. Delta has been absolutely wonderful though. Everyone was very helpful!! A lady that helped me earlier even called me tonight to help me look for more flights and will meet me tomorrow to make sure I get have help. So sweet. I love meeting good people out in the world. Really makes you want to be that nice of a person to someone else. So, I'm here tonight luggage-less. I do have a toothbrush and there is soap in the shower so I will be okay. Guess it's practice for extreme hostelling, right?! Good news is that the lady at delta can for sure recognize me because I will be in the same clothes.

Goodnight, all! Say a prayer for me that I make it on a flight tomorrow. Who knows where in Europe I will end up! It's all an adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment