I can't even begin to tell you how much research I have done for this trip. I have read every travel blog I could find, talked to everyone I know that has been somewhere, and I'm prettttty sure Barnes and Noble knows me by name now. I packed, repacked, took out stuff, repacked again, put in stuff, freaked out that I had wayyy to much, and took out some more. But, I think I have everything planned, packed, and ready to go.
I've said all my Austin goodbyes, called most everyone, and am about to head to the airport. Eek!!
Updates:
7:12am- realized I forgot my razor. Great- guess I'll go with the European hairy look. Haha jk.
8:30am- person checking me in at the airport said my bag weighed 90 pounds and I was going to have to take out 50 pounds of stuff. HUGE PANIC ATTACK. He was joking. I'm weighing in a 41 pounds. Pretty impressive, I think.
1:00pm- nerves are setting in! Ahhhh. So glad sarah is going to be there to meet me!
3:58pm- flight is now overbooked. Don't know if I am going to make it today :(. Still hoping for the best!!
5:15pm- found out I did not make it- and neither did 12 or so other people.
5:30pm- gave my sob story to a lady and the counter and she suggests I fly in to Manchester and take a train once I'm there
6:03pm- waiting patiently and praying that my bag gets to come with me
No comments:
Post a Comment